Friday, September 12, 2014

31DC2014 Day 12: Stripes and Blue Floral


Today has been busy, busy. So I needed to figure out a mani that was quick and easy, but I still needed it to look good of course! Ever since my dear friend Emily of Very Emily did this fabulous guest post for me, I've been wanting to copy her design. I just love the concept of these stripes over the floral decals. I put my own twist on it and am loving the result.



Notice how I've been adding more rhinestone and stud embellishments? That is another thing I love about Emily's manicures that I've been trying to emulate. I used to be on the fence about them, but somehow she's changed my mind!



What I used:
Zoya Purity
Born Pretty Store floral water decals
It's So Easy Stripe Rite
MoYou London blue rhinestones

Here's what I did for last year's 31DC2013 Stripes post.

What do you think about this aesthetic? I am a big fan!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!